Pages

9 Dec 2010

A summary of 2010

I have to say that this has been a great year.  Yes, it hasn't been jammed full of jobs, but the jobs that I have had have been amazing.

This has been a year of theatre, of characters, of accents and of stretching my existing repertoire and of learning more about my craft.  This has also been a year of film, of different roles in different places.

2009 was a dreadful year for us all.  I have to say that it was a hard time for many actors and people in the business.  I am so glad that 2010 has been better.

Here's to a magnificent 2011 - after I've totally let myself go over the Christmas season and panicked my way into shape in February, it's going to be great!  

Ah, it's the actor's lot: a lovely, lovely lot.

No comments:

#navbar-iframe {display:none !important;}